Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Wildwood Grilling Outlet cedar plank
- 1 lb. Fresh Salmon
- 1/3 c. maple syrup
- ½ orange, sliced
- 1 tbs. ground Cardamom
- ¼ c. cup water
- Soak grilling plank in water for at least one hour, making sure it’s fully submerged.
- Preheat grill to 400ºF.
- To make glaze, combine the maple syrup, cardamom and water in a small saucepan. Squeeze the orange juice into the pan and add the rind. Bring this mixture to a boil for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Place the salmon on the cedar plank and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the plank on the grill and liberally brush on some of the glaze and close the lid.
- Continue to brush the salmon every two minutes until the salmon is cooked, this will take 10-12 minutes. Remove the plank from the grill and serve immediately.