Pork chops and coffee are a classic pairing, try this one with our new American Jerk Seasoning.
Serves – 2
Tip - This recipe could be great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Alder Grilling Planks
2 Pork Chops, thick cut
4 Tbsp. American Jerk Seasoning
½ lb assorted Mushrooms, cut in half
Salt and Black Pepper
2 Tbsp. fresh Sage, sliced thin
Parmesan, for shaving
- Preheat a grill to 425°F and soak the plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Brush the chops with a little oil and season on all sides with the American Jerk rub.
- Set the chops on the plank and place it on the grill, close the lid and cook to an internal temp of 155°F.
- While the pork is cooking, toss the mushrooms in some more oil and season with sage, salt, and pepper.
- Place on the grill grates, and cook for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and top with shaved parmesan, serve immediately with the pork chops.