- Soak alder wrap in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350Fº
- Rinse and dry the trout inside and out. Season the inside well with salt and pepper.
- Fill the cavity first with the lemon, then butter, then the herbs.
- Place the fish on the alder wrap parallel to the grain of the wood and pull the edges over to enclose the trout, secure with the twine..
- Place the little wrapped fish package on the grill and close the lid.
- Remove the fish from the heat after 14-16 minutes or when the flesh easily falls away the bone.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon.
*To receive occasional e-mails about giveaways, sales and more, consider signing up for our Newsletter at the bottom of any page.