You can use this recipe for any amount of chicken drumsticks. Could be 2, could be 20!
Serves: It depends
Total time: 3 hours
- Apple Smoking Chips
- Chicken Drumsticks
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- Preheat a smoker to 275° F.
- Add some BBQ sauce to a mixing bowl and toss the chicken to coat evenly. Reserve some sauce for brushing on the chicken throughout the cook.
- Place the drumsticks in the smoker and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours, brushing with more sauce about every 30 minutes. Internal temp should be around 190° for very tender results.
- A quick sear in a pan or on a grill, will add a nice crisp depth of color after smoking is complete.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes before eating.