Pair spicy ginger with sweet alder smoke for this delectable dish on a grilling plank. Perfect for a summer night on the grill.
- 1-2 Alder Grilling Plank(s)
- Halibut Steaks(one for each person you are cooking for)
- 1 Bulb of Ginger
- 3 Tbs. Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbs. Lime Juice
- Salt + Pepper
- Microgreens of your choice to garnish
- Soba Noodles
- Snow Peas
- Green Onions
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Soak alder grilling plank(s) in water for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to 375-400°. Mix coconut oil and 2 Tbs. sesame oil together.
- Rub both sides of Halibut with salt, pepper and the oil mixture. Slice ginger and place on plank.
- Place seasoned Halibut Steaks on the plank; add plank to grill.
- Close the grill lid and allow the plank to smoke and smolder for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile Cook your soba noodles according to the directions of the package. Stir-Fry your noodles, snow peas and green onions in sesame oil. Add soy sauce to taste.
- Finally Remove halibut from the grill, discard the ginger, and prinkle the halibut with sesame seeds and microgreens to garnish. Add to your stir-fry and enjoy!
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!