- 2 Wildwood Grilling Outlet Hickory or Red Oak Grilling Planks
- 2 Tenderloin Steaks or Filet Mignons, 4 oz. each
- 2 pieces Thick-Cut Bacon
- 2 oz. blue cheese of your choice
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Soak your Wildwood Grilling Outlet Grilling Planks for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Salt and pepper your steaks and brush them with a little olive oil.
- In a frying pan on high heat, seer your steaks on all sides until a caramelized crust appears. Seering seals in the flavor and juices and adds a richness of flavor.
- Wrap the bacon around tenderloins, securing with toothpicks.
- Preheat grill to Medium Heat (350°F).
- Place soaked planks with steaks on grill and close grill lid. Allow to smoke and smolder for 9-10 minutes for medium-rare steaks, or adjust for your preferred done-ness.
- When steaks are almost done to your liking, top with cheese. Pull from grill and cover with foil to rest.
- Let steaks rest for 5-10 minutes. Uncover, serve, and enjoy!
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!