- Apple Smoking Chips
- 2 racks Beef Ribs
- 4 Tbsp. Coffee grounds (we used Evans Brothers Siberia Blend from our local coffee shop)
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Soak Apple smoking chips in water for 20 minutes. Preheat grill to 250°F.
- Add smoking chips to preheated grill.
- Combine ground coffee, brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Rub ribs with dry mixture. Set aside and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Add ribs to grill over indirect heat and close the grill lid.
- Cook for 1.5 to 2 hours or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!