- Wildwood Grilling Cedar Grilling Skewers.
- 12 oz Beef Sirloin Steaks, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- 1/2 lime, juiced.
- 2 tablespoons Sambal Oelek Chili Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons Agave.
- Cilantro leaves for garnish.
Soak: Grilling Skewers for around 30 minutes.
Preheat: Grill of frying pan to high heat. 400-450 degrees.
Next: Mix garlic, ginger, curry powder, lime juice, Sambal Oelek Chili Sauce, and agave together. Brush over strips Thread the beef onto the soaked skewers, working the skewers in and out of the meat so that the meat stays in place while grilling. The flat design of the Cedar Skewers prevents rolling or spinning when you flip your food.
Then: Place loaded skewer on hot grill or frying pan. Sear each side for 3-4 minutes. Remove, garnish with cilantro and enjoy!