Quick, simple and Szechuan spicy.
Serves – 4
Time – 20 minutes
Tip – To get the seasoning to stick well you can use any variety of oils, or butter, I always save my bacon fat and it is delicious on grilled corn.
- 2 Tbsp. Boom Boom Chicken Spice Rub
- 4 ears of fresh Corn
- 1 Tbsp. Oil, Fat, or melted Butter
- 1 Habanero Chili, or chilis of choice, finely diced
- 2 Green Onions, sliced thin
- Radishes, sliced thin
- Preheat grill to 500˚ F.
- Remove husk and silk from the corn cobs.
- Rub cobs all over with oil, fat, or melted butter
- Season the cobs generously with Boom Boom Chicken Spice Rub
- Place corn on the grill and cook for 15 minutes rotating when the kernels begin to blacken.
- While the corn cooks, cut the limes in half and grill for 5 minutes, or until grill marks appear.
- Remove corn from the grill, garnish with chilis, radish, and green onion.
- Serve with grilled limes.