Delicious and easy as an appetizer, or serve over steamed rice for a main dish.
Serves – 4
Time – 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Boom Boom Spice Rub
- 1 lb. Flank Steak
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 bunch Asparagus, large spears
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- Preheat a grill to 500˚F.
- Use a meat tenderizer or rolling pin to pound the flank steak to ¼” thickness.
- Slice the steak across the width into 1 ½” strips.
- Place the meat in a mixing bowl with the garlic, soy sauce, mirin, and oil. Mix well and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Wrap 1 piece of steak around each asparagus spear covering as much of the asparagus as possible.
- Sprinkle the Boom Boom over the wrapped asparagus and place on the grill.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with green onion slices, sesame seeds, and more Boom Boom Rub.