- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 5x11 cedar grilling plank
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Sweet Onion, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup Hot Wing Sauce
- 2 TB butter – melted
- 4 Kaiser Rolls
- ¼ cup Blue Cheese crumbles
- Tomato - sliced
- Celery Sticks
- Soak cedar plank in hot water at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (400° F).
- Gently form beef into 4 - ½ pound patties – season with salt & pepper.
- Place burger patties and sliced onion on soaked plank.
- Place the loaded plank on BBQ and close the lid.
- Mix hot wing sauce and melted butter – set aside.
- Once the burger is cooked to your preferred temperature, remove from grill
- Briefly grill the Kaiser rolls to heat.
- Build your burger, drizzle with the hot wing butter and top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with celery sticks and Enjoy!
*If you enjoyed this blog post, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!