Staying festive is a Brie-z with this 4th of July recipe! Just add some crackers and call it Gouda.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 7x7 Cedar Grilling Plank
- 1 wheel of Brie
- 12 oz. fresh blueberries
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- Honey, to taste
- Crackers or bread for scooping
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Unwrap cheese and place in the center of the plank.
- Cover top of Brie in blueberries and raspberries, drizzling honey over the top.
- Grill planked Brie for 20-25 minutes or until soft. Remove from grill.
- Serve Brie warm with fresh blueberries and raspberries to taste.
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!