This recipe hits all the flavor points you could ever want: salty, sweet, juicy, crispy, and a little bit smoky.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
- Cedar Grilling Plank
- 1-2 lb. Salmon fillet
For the Honey Mustard Sauce
- ⅓ cup Whole Grain Mustard
- ¼ cup Honey
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 400˚ F. Soak the plank in hot water for around 15 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the honey mustard sauce in a bowl until well combined.
- Place the salmon on the soaked plank and spoon the honey mustard sauce generously all over.
- Cook the planked salmon on the grill with the lid closed for 15-20 minutes, or until desired level of doneness is reached.
- When the salmon is finished cooking, remove from the grill and allow to cool slightly before serving.