It's time to take your avocado toast to another level.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
- Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 5-6 oz. Salmon portions
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- ½ Tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Crème Fraiche
- 1 Avocado, quartered
- ½ cup Radishes, sliced
- 4 slices thick Bread
- Olive Oil
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 400˚F. Soak the planks in hot water for around 15 minutes.
- Season the salmon evenly with chili powder, salt, and cayenne.
- Place the salmon on the pre-soaked planks and set on the grill, close the lid and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the heat.
- Lightly rub the bread with oil and toast on the grill on both sides.
- Mash a piece of avocado onto the toast, top with salmon, lightly flaked. Then add the crème fraiche, radishes, and sprouts. Serve immediately dusted with more cayenne if preferred.