Fajitas are great, fajitas are even better when you grill the parts that matter. Shrimp grilled on cedar planks and some spicy apple salsa makes for the best darn fajitas out there. We'll break it down.
- 1 Cedar Grilling Plank
- As much shrimp as you can handle
- Corn tortillas
- Apple of your choosing
- Chopped jalapeño
- Salt and pepper
- Bell peppers and red peppers
- Soak cedar grilling plank in water for at least one hour, making sure it’s completely submerged.
- Heat grill to medium-high (400ºF).
- Add Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. lime juice, cumin, paprika and red peppers in bowl. Mix, add shrimp to mixture, let sit 15 minutes.
- Add Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. lime juice, salt, and chopped apples and jalapeños. Blend together.
- Place shrimp on plank grill 8-12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from grill.
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!