The flavors in this simple dish are geared to impress. The sweet, succulent scallops are lovely with the slight tangy bite of the tomatillos and the flavorful presence of the pearl onions.
- Cedar Skewers
- 12 King scallops
- 9 Tomatillos, peeled
- 9 Pearl onions
- Dash balsamic vinegar
- Dash olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon to taste
- Soak Skewers for 15 mins or more
- Preheat grill on high 450 degrees.
- Combine salt, pepper, oil and vinegar add veggies toss and remove. Toss scallops in remaining seasoning and carefully skewer veggies and scallops alternately.
- Grill for 1.5 minutes on each side or until nicely colored.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!