This is a perfect side dish to grill along with your choice of protein.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 1lb assorted Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 large Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme
- Parmesan Cheese for shaving
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat a grill or oven to 400˚ F. Soak the wraps in water for several minutes until pliable.
- Cut the mushrooms in half so they are all approximately the same size.
- Toss the mushrooms in the butter. Add the chives, thyme, salt, and pepper to mix.
- Lay the wraps flat on a board with the twine in position underneath.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 wraps. Fold up the edges to completely cover the mushrooms and secure with the twine.
- Place the wraps on the grill or in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Unbundle the mushrooms and top with shaved parmesan.