This recipe makes a quick, easy balanced meal with very little clean up.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
Tip – Keep this quick salad dressing handy in the fridge for next time.
- Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 4 5-7oz pieces of Salmon
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
For the Salad
- Lettuce or Spring Mix
- 2 Grapefruits
- 2 Oranges
- ½ cup dried Berries, like cranberries
- ½ cup slivered Almonds
- half Cucumber diced
For the Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- ⅔cup Olive Oil
- ⅓cup Vinegar of choice
- Preheat a grill or oven to 450˚ F, soak the wraps in water for a few minutes.
- Brush the salmon with honey and season with salt.
- Place one piece of salmon on each wrap, roll up, and secure with twine.
- Set the salmon on the grill or in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the salmon cooks, make the salad. Peel the citrus fruits with a knife and remove the segments.
- Place the mustard, oil and, vinegar in a bottle or jar and give it a good shake.
- Toss the lettuce with some dressing and top with the citrus segments, almonds, cucumber, dried berries, and salmon.