Cedar grilling wraps are the best way to grill shrimp. You get all the flavors or fire and smoke and cedar without having to worry about overcooking them or burning them from the direct flames on your grill.
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 12 Large Shrimp
- 1 lb. Asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Thyme, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Oil of choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill or oven to 400°F, soak the wraps in water for several minutes until pliable.
- Toss shrimp in a medium bowl with oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place a few asparagus spears and shrimp on each wrap, topped with a few lemon slices. Roll up and secure with twine.
- Place the wraps on the grill and close the lid, cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.