Serves – 2
Total Time – 20 minutes
- Cherry Grilling Planks
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 uncooked Lobster Tails
- 1 Tbsp Szechuan Peppercorns, ground
- ½ Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- ½ Tbsp flat leaf Parsley, chopped
- Preheat a grill or oven to 425°F and soak the planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare the honey butter - mix the butter and honey together until well incorporated, set aside.
- Butterfly the lobster. Using a pair of kitchen shears, cut in the middle of the shell from end to end, leave the tail intact.
- Use your fingers to separate the meat from the inside if the shell. Leaving the tail end attached, place the meat on top of the shell.
- Using a pairing knife, score the meat down the center lengthwise from one end to the other.
- Combine the salt, Szechuan, and parsley. Divide the mixture evenly and fill in the center of the tail that has been scored.
- Place a few knobs of butter on each tail.
- Place the tails on the planks and set on the grill or in the oven.
- Cook for 15 – 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.