Wild Cherry is always a fun powerful flavor. When you add some spicy salsa and jalapeños into the mix you get grilling perfection. Luckily for you, we break it down the easy way.
- 1 Cherry Grilling Plank
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salsa Verde
- Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- Monterey Jack
- Olive Oil
- Soak grilling plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes. Preheat grill or oven to medium-high, or 400ºF (190ºC).
- Mix in bowl: salsa verde, olive oil, lime, chili powder.
- Mix with chicken.
- Add to grill or oven.
- *When grilling, keep the grill lid closed during cooking.
- Add more salsa.
- Top with jalapeños and cheese.
- Remove from grill and serve on the plank.
*Keep a spray bottle of water at hand for dousing flare-ups on the grill.
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!