Have the whole family pitch in to make party-size pizzas on a cedar grilling plank. Cook up one big chicken-bacon-ranch pizza or stick to smaller planks and personalize the recipe for enjoyment by all. This dish is great for summer days when it's too hot to use the oven or winter nights when you just want to thaw out the grill for some wood-fired pizza.
- 7x15 Cedar Grilling Plank
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- Ranch dressing (or ranch dressing mix)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Corn meal
- Preheat grill to 400*F
- Cook chicken in preheating grill for 10 minutes or until done. Dice.
- Cook bacon and chop into thin pieces.
- Prepare ranch mix as instructed on the packet.
- Finely chop green onions and basil. Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Soak grilling plank and sprinkle with cornmeal, covering the whole surface.
- Roll dough to 1/4" thickness. Cover plank completely and roll in edges to form the crust's edge.
- Spoon on 1/4 cup ranch dressing.
- Add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Add chicken, bacon, green onions, tomatoes, and basil.
- Grill with lid closed for 10-15 minutes, or till cheese is bubbling and crust is golden-brown.
- Serve on the plank and enjoy!
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!