Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chef's Tip: Grill some extra asparagus directly on the grill for those beautiful grill marks.
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 1 lb. Salmon
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Soak the Cedar Wraps in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
- Slice salmon into 4 portions.
- Wash and trim asparagus and herbs.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Wrap salmon, herbs and asparagus in Cedar Wraps, and tie with natural twine.
- Add wrapped food to the grill and close the grill lid, cooking for 7-10 minutes (or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F).
- Keep a spray bottle handy in case of flare-ups.
- When done, remove from grill and serve immediately with lemon.
*If you enjoyed this blog post, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!