For cilantro lovers only! This fish is so tender and full of flavor and is quick to prepare with only a few ingredients.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
Tip – This recipe is equally delicious if you want to do a blend of cilantro and parsley.
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 4 5-7oz pieces of Cod
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½" piece of Ginger
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Preheat grill to 400˚F.
- Either use a blender or a sharp knife to chop together the cilantro, ginger, garlic, and salt into a thick green paste. Add a little oil or lemon juice if you'd like to loosen it up a little.
- Soak the grilling wraps in warm water for 2-5 minutes, until pliable.
- Place one portion of cod into the center of each grilling wrap. Top the cod with the cilantro mix, followed by a few sliced lemons.
- Secure the wrap with twine and place on the grill.
- Cook for ~15 minutes until the flesh is firm and cooked through.
- Unwrap each bundle and enjoy!