All you need for this one are the ingredients, an oven, and a cast iron skillet.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 45 minutes
Tip – Leave the garlic cloves in the skin so they develop a deeper flavor and don’t get overcooked and bitter.
IngredientsFor the Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. Hippie Gold Rub
- 1 Large head Cauliflower
- 1 bulb Garlic, separated into cloves
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 4 Tbsp. Chives, chopped
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Trim the cauliflower and break into evenly sized florets.
- Toss with the garlic, oil, and Hippie Gold rub.
- Place into a large cast iron skillet and set it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks, make the topping. Combine the tomato, chives, shallot, oil, and lemon. Set aside.
- When the cauliflower florets are tender and golden, remove them from the oven.
- Top with the tomato mixture and serve warm.