Move over Cedar Planked Salmon, a new hot dish is in town.
Serves – 2
Total Time – 20 minutes
Tip – The glaze for this pork chop dish really sets it above the rest.
- Maple Grilling Planks
- 2 Pork Chops, bone in
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1” piece fresh Ginger peeled, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Lemon zested
- pinch coarse Salt
- Preheat a grill to 400°F, soak the plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Place the honey, ginger, and soy sauce in a pan and bring to a simmer. Immediately remove from the heat.
- Set the chops on the plank and brush liberally with the honey mixture, place on the grill and close the lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through. Brush the meat often, using up as much of the glaze as possible. Don’t add any glaze for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking to allow the glaze to set.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the meat rests, make the gremolata. Combine the parsley, garlic, lemon zest and salt, mix well.
- To serve, spoon plenty of gremolata over the pork chops and enjoy!