This salad has everything you need.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
- 4 Maple Grilling Wraps
- 4 4-5 oz. Chicken breasts
¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ Tbsp Salt
- 1 Pear, cored and sliced
- 1 Apple, cored and sliced
- ½ cup Walnuts
- Red Radishes, sliced
- 1 small English Cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- Salad Greens
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Wine Vinegar
- Preheat a grill to 350˚F and soak the wraps in warm water for a few minutes until flexible.
- Heat honey and mustard to a pan and heat until very loose, set aside.
- Lay the wraps out flat with a piece of twine in position underneath.
- Toss the chicken in the honey mustard and lay one on each wrap.
- Fold the wrap over and secure with twine.
- Place the wraps on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes or until done. Open up and set aside to rest while you assemble the rest of the salad.
- Toss the salad greens with the oil and vinegar, walnuts, cucumber, and radishes.
- Top with apple, pear, cheese, and sliced chicken to serve.