Serves – 4
Total time – 3 hours
We put a few Northwest twists on this classic dish using regional ingredients and our very own smoking chips.
Tip – We used our Northwest Blend wood chips, but any variety of smoking chips will do this recipe justice.
- Northwest Blend smoking chips
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups Rainier Cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 cups Celery, diced
- 2 cups Washington Apples, diced
- 1 cup Hazelnuts, whole
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Preheat a smoker to 250°F and load the tray with chips.
- Season the chicken breasts with a little salt and place in the smoker. Set a timer for 3 hours and cook to an internal temp of 165°F. Set aside to cool.
- Combine all the other ingredients and mix well, dice the chicken and incorporate into the mixture.