Flounder has a mild and slightly sweet flavor that pairs beautifully with the gentle cooking process of an Alder Grilling Plank. We love the classic fresh combo of lime and cilantro here.
Serves - 4
Time - 30 minutes
Tip - This would be great as a filling for tacos!
- 1 Alder Grilling Plank
- Flounder Fillets (about 2 lbs)
- 1 Lime, cut into small wedges
- ¼ cup Cilantro, leaves picked from stems
- Sea Salt to taste
- Neutral tasting oil
- Soak Alder grilling plank in warm water for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Arrange flounder onto pre-soaked grilling plank. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt, and place limes and cilantro over top.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the fish is firm and opaque.
- Once the fish is finished, serve with your favorite taco fillings or over rice. Enjoy!