A perfect plank for a perfect pear makes a delicious warm fruit dish for a cold winter evening in.
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 5x11” Alder Plank
- 2 Pears, cored and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup of Pecans
- ¼ cup of Sharp White Cedar, shaved
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Honey, warm
- A pinch of Salt
- Soak Alder Plank in water for 1 hour, keeping it immersed.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place pears on plank, garnish with nuts and cheese.
- Drizzle honey and butter over pears, sprinkle with salt.
- Place loaded plank on grill and close lid.
- Have a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups.
- Remove from grill when pear skin begins to crinkle and is lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
*If you enjoyed this recipe, please subscribe to our newsletter on the bottom of the page. You will receive an occasional e-mail about Big Sales, Free Giveaways and More!