The BEST sandwich you will ever make!
Serves – 4
Total Time – 30 minutes
- Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 Salmon pieces, 4-6 oz. each
- Kosher Salt
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- thick sliced Bread
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup fresh Basil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Preheat a grill to 425˚ F and soak the planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Cook the bacon your favorite way until it is as crispy as you like it.
- Season the salmon with salt & pepper, and place on the planks.
- Place the planks on the grill and close the lid, cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
- While the salmon cooks, make the aioli. Place the mayonnaise, basil, lime juice and a pinch of salt in a food processor and blitz for 10 seconds.
- Toast the bread lightly on the grill.
- Spread aioli on all slices. Build each sandwiches by adding a piece of salmon, 2 slices of bacon, tomato, avocado, and lettuce.