Good luck sharing this with anyone. It is so tasty. Would be perfect for game day or as part of a charcuterie spread.
Serves – 4
Total Time – 75 minutes
Tip – This can be refrigerated for later, and is delicious reheated.
- Apple Smoking Chips
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 jar diced Pimientos
- 1 fresh Jalapeño, diced small
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- Vegetables and chips for dipping
- Preheat a smoker to 225˚ F.
- Place the cheeses and mayo in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the pimientos and jalapeños to the cheese mixture, stir to combine.
- Spoon the cheese mix into a 6 – 8” cast iron pan and set inside the smoker.
- Smoke for an hour or until the cheese is hot and the surface has turned a golden color
- Serve immediately with vegetables and chips. This can be refrigerated for later, and is delicious reheated.