Additional Grilling Wrap Information
What are Grilling Wraps?
Grilling wraps (sometimes called grilling papers), are very thin slices of wood used to wrap your foods for use on the grill or in the oven. In doing this you add an abundance of fresh, wood flavor into your meats and vegetables.
How Do I Use Grilling Wraps?
Grilling wraps are a very easy product to use, and we think everyone should be using them!
- Make sure to soak the wraps in warm tap water for at least 5 minutes. Be sure that the wraps are fully submerged.
- Place your food in the wrap.
- Roll the edges of the grilling wrap around the food. You will want to bend with the natural grain of the wood; this will prevent them from cracking or breaking.
- Gently wrap natural twine around the exterior of the wrap.
- Place wrap in the grill or oven. Cook as desired.
*Fun Tip – Serve food to your guests while still in the wrap, this allows for a fun, new experience.
Can I Reuse Grill Papers?
We do not recommend reusing. After the first use, the natural flavor of the wood is brought out of the wraps and into the food. Even if your wraps appear to be in good condition after using, you will not achieve the same flavor with a re-used grilling paper.
What Grilling Wraps do we Offer?
Currently we offer cedar grilling wraps as well as alder grilling wraps. These two wood flavors are great for use with a very wide variety of meats and other foods.
Why Buy our Grilling Papers?
Our grilling papers are very high-quality, and you will find that our papers will outperform any other that you’ve used. We also include wrapping twine with all of our wraps, so you don’t have to source your own.
All of our products are sourced, manufactured and in the USA! All made in our very own certified, food safe facility. We will also never use any additives, chemicals or dyes.
*Do you enjoy saving money? We all do... Make sure to join our mailing list at the bottom of any page and we will occasionally send e-mails about giveaways, sales and any other important news.