Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chef's Tip: While dill is a classic flavor pairing, any fresh herbs you have on hand will taste divine.
- Cedar Grilling Plank
- 4 (6 oz) Salmon Fillets
- 1 Lemon, sliced thin
- 1 bunch Dill, divided
- Salt and Pepper
- Soak the Cedar plank in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
- Slice salmon into 4 portions.
- Arrange salmon on plank, skin side down. Season with salt & pepper, sprinkle half the dill over the fillets, and top with sliced lemon.
- Place planked salmon on grill and cook with the lid closed for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with the remaining dill.