When the words bacon, cheddar, and potato are grouped together you know it's going to be delicious.
Servings - 2
Time - 70 minutes
- Cedar Planks
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 2 slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz. Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F, and soak Cedar planks in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Place aluminum-foil wrapped potatoes on preheated grill for about 1 hour, or until cooked. For a shortcut, you can also microwave the whole potatoes for 5 minutes, after giving them some stabs with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Once potatoes are tender, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving about ½” of flesh all the way around.
- Place each of the potato halves on a Cedar plank and top with salt, pepper, cheese, and bacon crumbles. Return to the grill until cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and green onion.